miercuri, 2 decembrie 2009

Hello world


Looking back at the starting point I begin seeing what set of paths I've been following all this time. I've seen myself how I was a thousand million years ago. Trips of my life, roller coaster roads and the forever come back to hope. Man, I've done quite some.

I remember Segesghard at the age of 17 when I went there with my most perfect friends and enjoyed seeing the drunken rockers and laughing at them, the people who where trying to get money to come back home just for the thrill of it, all kinds of merchandise, from funny looking bracelets to Halloween costumes and so on. It was a fairytale world. We've been walking to Vidraru, the tallest naked-man-looking statue with its lightning in his hands,to Bâlea Lac, with it's valley full of clouds, to the poor villages on our way, to Brasov where they used to have the best shaorma for me and the same place we bought Firma's first and final album. (It was a stupid music album but we enjoyed it as hell).

I returned to Seghesgard the second time with one of my perfect friends and her boyfriend, and my back then loving boyfriend Andrei. It was divine. The first thing we did after a 7 hours travel by train and non stop smoking, was to have a drink in a common bar named Raluca. That was hilarious. Our trip ended with a perfect travel back home and a stop in Brasov. I was 19 back then and preparing for University.

I remember my admission exam to the University when during the night I left with my girl only wearing a long skirt and a thin blouse after hearing that the results where made public. My results where terrible but still I was looking and feeling great because only I knew ... it was the time when I told Mano "Something full of happiness will happen to me soon". When the autumn came, on the 27 of October, while leaving at 8 in the evening from school, after a most boring class, and feeling depressed that Andrei was not answering his phone, I took the bus back home. I took a look at my reflection in the window, and said to myself "fuck it this waste of time must stop" and then I saw him. Ha ha. The guy next to me. He was doing the same thing, staring at himself in the window. I had a look at him and thought " Ok let's see what am I able to do next". I did nothing, only staring at the window the whole time the bus was heading home, but I was certain he will talk to me. He didn't, and I got down asking myself how was that possible cause I was sure of what was going to happen. And while I was making my final walk home and thinking why wasn't I right, I heard all of the sudden a voice in the back: "Buna sunt Mihai". That was the most frightful moment for me cause I got scared by the suddenly voice. And there he was. The guy on the bus. After a long walk I gave him my phone number and never answered his phone calls for a month. He didn't stop calling me all this time. After a month I answered his phone calls and told him that we can meet on a given day. I didn't show up and also had my phone shut down. He called me the other days and I told him I was going to be in hospital for a while. From the time I got in hospital we started talking everyday, and after that everywhere one of us went the other followed. It was such a funny image that the other people were calling us twins. This only last for 4 years or so. He cheated on me and I did the same thing to him. We had times we didn't speak to each other at all, but in the end we met again every single time. It was damn funny and it still is. We still keep meeting again.

All of this are some of the things which passed me by and which I went through. I still follow a very hilarious path and for no reason I still know what is to come next. Unfortunately I don't have the power to believe in what I feel. For now.

Niciun comentariu: