vineri, 22 ianuarie 2010

When people are empty

I believe, now I'm thinking of this place as a wonderfully wrapped gift showing off everything that is beautiful, full of parks and life, full of smiles and spirit, with perfect spots where you can spent some time in your everyday race, with roads which always lead somewhere, with a million directions you can look to, with a sky that is always perfectly tinted, with the most peaceful full of action area I've seen so far. And all these wonders are out of a purpose, because on the inside the gift is empty, only a frilled package. People lack substance, there are merely walking shapes, they are exactly what I was afraid to believe they can be. Maybe I don't have to overgeneralize, the people I met in Suceava are this way, others whom I didn't ...

Niciun comentariu: