sâmbătă, 6 februarie 2010

Hell breaking loose

I ended up wishing to share my life with 2 different people. I got myself in the situation of being with one, then with another, then leaving and returning to the last one than wishing to come back to the other one again. Until I actually got to be with both in the same time. All my life I was frightened by pictures like this one, and here I am now actually being part of it. Like I was playing in a cheap commercial for Romanian wine.

I was strongly feeling that this is not me, I didn't recognize myself in this context and I couldn't explain why I was having feelings for both of them. It seamed to me as an artificial and most shallow image and I was certain this is not what I've been searching for.

Now I made myself choose a path, I chose to draw the line, lock the gates and let the 2 people stand by themselves. It might look unfair, but it would have really been terrible if I would have accepted to remain part of it. At the end of the day, I've lost 2 so called "friends" and gained a new chance of being myself. Even so, the picture is far from being the truthful one because what I actually am has nothing to do with a simple, innocent image ... I am something ... else?

Niciun comentariu: