sâmbătă, 13 martie 2010

Mirabile Dictu

I've read so many advice columns that my eyeballs got used to the same constant movement of reading a line after another, without breathing and trying to get at the end before completely understanding the beginning. And after all that time consuming and time losing activity i've made my decission. No more miss(es) nice pink anymore, enough is enough and i have to start purchasing my one, limitted purpose in life which is: respect myself and work in my advantage not against me. Easier said than done, but every long run starts with a first step, so my first productive decision I've managed do adopt is letting go of the dumb heads. Indeed, i've been paying attention to all those dmb-headed people in my life that there hasn't been any time left for myself, so ended up fattening with junk food to pretend easing the stress out, or to make sleeping impossible at any proper time, or even enjoy a small moment of quiet. I ended up in my own soup of furstration. So I called it a day and threw all the junk and jerks out for a cleaner. For every exact kick in the butt i will receive I will have somthing wonderful done for myself. I can produce an example for that matter, and say: if supposably my confession priest had decided to let someone handle the main web page of the church i usually go to (that was my responsibility until recently) to this new face trash female, in replace I will develope my software programming languanges I already know the basics for, as html, c++, php, java and mysql, and enlarge my portofolio so I will defintely be easily observed, and offer an image of what my loss represents. Amen.

This consists of my latest discovery and hell yes i'm eager to folow it up over and over till getting to the next level of having fun, and not wasting my life on average chaps anymore.

The future is suppose to offer bright opportunities and i'm on it to finding the diamonds of what it has to give.

Niciun comentariu: