miercuri, 16 iunie 2010

Friend or foe

I need someone to confess to, my soul is shouting back at me and i have no possibility to let it free. the pressure keeps rising and my thoughts just seek for a way out. where am i suppose to find all that? that one individual who is not interested in judging me or imposing his advice. i only need him to listen and understand. far from wanting to be approved, what would really mean the world to me is to be understood.

this way i won't have to find myself crying and reading things like "I don't know who you are, or why you are reading this page. I only know that for the moment, you're reading it, and that is good. I can assume that you are here because you are troubled and considering ending your life. If it were possible, I would prefer to be there with you at this moment, to sit with you and talk, face to face and heart to heart. But since that is not possible, we will have to make do with this. etc"

Un comentariu:

iitterapia spunea...

bafta la examene! lasa blah-bla-urile! :)